WinCalendar as a Calendar Creator for Microsoft Excel
WinCalendar is also a Microsoft Excel Calendar creator & Calendar Spreadsheet Maker. Calendars are inserted into your existing spreadsheet
from a easy menu driven dialog... no calendar template to load. As a bonus WinCalendar includes a date picker that integrates directly with
Excel (works like a native toolbar). WinCalendar in Excel features:
- Create a customizable Weekly or Monthly calendar in native Excel format.
- Over 60 layouts combinations available + many colors to chose from!
- Our large format calendars are ideal for use as a spreadsheet planner!
- Built in holidays through the year 2030 for 10 countries.
- The calendar maker can even import Microsoft Outlook & Google Calendar appointment
- Import any calendar data from Excel or CSV format
- Supports weekday only calendar & start with Monday calendars.
- Create a weekly calendar up to a continuous 520 weeks long (10 years).
- See links on the left for more feature or here to download.
Sample Monthly Calendar with Google & Outlook data shown. One of many available layouts.
Other available layouts: Weekly, Yearly, Agenda, Schedule, & filterable data dump to Spreadsheet Table.