Pop-up Calendar and date picker for Microsoft Excel.
WinCalendar is also a free calendar that integrates with Microsoft Excel (and also Word). It works with any recent version of Microsoft Office (version 12-16). Features:
- Advanced scrolling perpetual calendar design for easy use (you can also navigate using your mouse's scroll wheel)
- Floats on top of Excel just like a toolbar & updates automatically user selected date!
- Loads quickly & easily by hotkey, Excel menu or ...
- Right-Click any Excel date to display WinCalendar as a Excel pop-up Calendar...
- WinCalendar 'snaps' to the user selected date!
- Customizable size & features.
- Reflects built in holidays through the year 2030 for any one of 15 countries.
- The same WinCalendar can also be viewed both in Windows (stand-alone) & Microsoft Word.
- You can save user daily appointments.. they will then appear just like holidays in WinCalendar.
- Download WinCalendar.
- Works with recent Excel versions (v9-16) including Office 365 Excel. Also works as a stand alone Windows Calendar & as a MS Word Calendar.